An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By dabbin&scooting
I came across 2 of these scooters they look the same one of them is the bird and the other is a lyft . has anyone converted any of these models. i was told that there is no parts available to make personal scooter .Hope i get some good news back thank you
By UnicycleSanta
dabbin&scooting wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:29 pm
I came across 2 of these scooters they look the same one of them is the bird and the other is a lyft . has anyone converted any of these models. i was told that there is no parts available to make personal scooter .Hope i get some good news back thank you
At the very least a generic motor controller can be installed to use the scooter. Eventually once the scooters get prevalent enough there will be a thread formed on hacking them and progress will be made. I just want one for the rear wheel drive, front brake, and large battery. Hope they come to san diego soon!
By ajmayfair
UnicycleSanta wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:20 pm
ajmayfair wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:10 am
I need help what
Is that the motor controller mounted in the rear of the battery? Can you please supply more photos of the scooter disassembled and some more details of the controller, dash, etc?
By Koolkidcharles
Colburn wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:58 pm
How did you remove the IOT device since it’s not a torx, it’s some sort of Octagon screw.
They’re called 5 star torx, you can buy them on eBay or amazon

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]