An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Switching between features on the Unagi dashboard is not intuitive. When I first started riding I kept having to look back at the user guide to remember how to do stuff. This was a pain since I'd be looking to change something on the dash while riding and didn't have the user guide on me.

Here is the Handlebar and Button Guide from the Unagi user manual.

There are two buttons on the handlebars, one on each side above the brake (left side) and throttle (right side) switches. These will be referred to as the left button and right button. The power button is located in the center of the handlebars at the bottom of the dashboard.

Horn
Press left button. Horn will sound until the button is released.

Distance Traveled
Click the right button to switch between trip mileage and total mileage

Change Ride Mode
Double click the right button to change ride modes (1 - beginner / 2 - intermediate / 3 - advanced)

Power (On/Off)
Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. The scooter will automatically turn off after three minutes if not in use.

Light (On/Off)
Click the power button to activate and deactivate the light.

Single/Dual Motor Mode
Press the power button 2 times to alternate between single/dual motor mode. The dual motor icon will be displayed on screen when activated.

Odometer Mode
Press the left button and the right button simultaneously for 2 seconds to switch between miles and kilometers.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]