An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Bought one from ebay, very cheap, 50 dollars.
Perfect scooter (best handling, firm on the ground, nice speed,neat battery capacity,etc).
This a Tutorial to make your lime-S scooter the Best in the block scooter (>40km/h scooter..)

How to change it to an EVEN BETTER scooter:

1) Get the scooter:

2) take out the garbage: Scooter controller, display,etc:

3) Buy a 350watt scooter motor controller with display: 40 dollars:
https://www.banggood.com/36V-48V-350W-B ... rehouse=CN

4) Cut of the original cables from the original controller because they are goingo to be used in the Hall sensor cable to the motor.

6) Use the following schematic and connect all the wires from the motor, original scooter throttle button, lights,etc.

7) buy a box which can handle all the wires,cables,etc (3 dollar box):

8) Alter the controller so that it enables maximum speed:
Change the internal shunt in the PCB inside (you will find it in EVERY motor controller)) and put it a much thicker one.
This will bypass the speed limit and power to the scooter to enable max speeds of up to 40km/h (25mph)...

9)Enclosure all the cables, controller inside the box and .. voilá.. Here you have the finest and most powerful scooter on the market:

10) Program the Display Parameters on your scooter motor controller as this:
Press "+" and "-" button for 3 seconds to enter parameter settings:

Choose:
P1=2 (brightness level of the display)
P2=0 (km/h) or =1 (mph)
P3=36V (battery voltage)
P4=0 (sleep time=0)~
P5=0 (NO Power assist mode)
P6=8 (8 inch wheels)
P7=30 (normal number of magnets)
P8=100 (max speed)
P9=0 (Zero start)
P10=1 (NO pedal assist, or maximum power on start)
P11=24 (Boost sensivity)
P12=5 (max boost strength)
P13=5 (Magnetic steel disc type)
P14=20 (max amps to motor)
P15=29 (minimum voltage allowed)
P16= used to clear odometer recordings (reset kilometers made)
P17=0 (NO cruise control)
P18=100 (100% display speed)
P19=1 (No gear enabled)
P20=0 (Protocol Nº2)

Now on the Dsiplay use "+" button to set the Throttle (THL) to 2 or 3, 3 his high speed 45km/h!!..
so fast it is difficult to believe..

Here you have :-)
Have a nice scooter!!.
thanks for taking the time to post this tutorial. just wanted to know how the scooter is working now that you had some time to use it. also how long did the conversion take and do you think it can be done by someone with less experience? and also how do you charge it? did you also buy a charger, (maybe a link), and does it connect to the original charging port? thanks and happy rides!
can you please post a picture of all the connections on your controller and where they lead to exactly? i have the same controller and cant figure out how to connect the throttle wires from the handlebars to the controller. its 3 small wires black, red, and green and not sure where they get hard wired into. also have two small wires a red and black from the orignial charging port that im not sure where they connect to as well. any help will be greatly appreciated thank you. im pretty sure i have the rest connected correctly because when i plug it in the lcd lights up and what not and apears like it should work but i just need a way to make it move using the orignial throttle thumb switch wires. thank you
can you please post a picture of all the connections on your controller and where they lead to exactly? i have the same controller and cant figure out how to connect the throttle wires from the handlebars to the controller. its 3 small wires black, red, and green and not sure where they get hard wired into. also have two small wires a red and black from the orignial charging port that im not sure where they connect to as well. any help will be greatly appreciated thank you. im pretty sure i have the rest connected correctly because when i plug it in the lcd lights up and what not and apears like it should work but i just need a way to make it move using the orignial throttle thumb switch wires. thank you

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]