An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
please the parameters that you have indicated did not work with my new controller like the one you have and the same front display at zero speed the scooter stays off but now it's gone I like it if you tell me how to do the reset and acceleration is just by display and not with the accelerator of the controller thank you for wanting to answer
Fmrlmemech77 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:50 pm
So I'm looking around for motor controllers for mine. 500w is good to use for short periods of time but how do I ensure that it only gets used for a short period of time? Is there a way to program it?
Dont do wheelies on it... Only when you are accellerating it uses full power, so if think a little about how you are driving you should be ok.
Do you have a picture of you're finished motor controller with all the connectors? What does the finished controller look like? I connected mine up but the motor is loud and it doesn't go past 6 mph. How do you hook up the charging port?
feijocas wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:27 pm
here are some more pictures of the Beast :mrgreen:
I have read that many people are saying that you need to have a 500watt motor controller, or a 350 watt motor wheel to get good speeds.

This original 250watt wheel has a lot of torque and allows me to get 45 km/h on it, the power is unbelievable.
Dont bother to change the wheel.
Any 350 watt motor controller will drive your scooter faster than you can think of(or drive. 😁)

The trick is to bypass the motor controller.
Other than that is purely unnecessary.

Here are some pictures with the paint color, the scooter all in pieces and the box showing how it was cut.

This week I will try to make a video for you to see the speed 😉
i made me lime work i cutted the little stunt on the motherboard and i putted a bigger cable behind i putted everything and now is not working anymore when i turn the key it show the V but no reaction of the throttle .
I made new cablage ( new controller with new throttle) is tested on different lime and working but the one i tested with modified motherboard is not working anymore it is possible that the battery is in "safe" modus ? Now i'am scared to use the modified motherboard on me other lime . any help
thanks
Scoots20 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:32 pm
Hey so I just bought a Lime scooter that was apparently auctioned. It’s throwing error code 06e. I was wondering if I complete this tutorial and buy what you said to, will it get rid of this error and allow me to ride it? The lights are on and it’s fully charged but there is no throttle response.
Did you ever figure it out??

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]