An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Feeksi
Has anyone else had any experience with the Neuron scooter?
Looks like a basic mobile unit upfront, and control board, battery and wiring is all under the deck.
After seeing a few around, they don’t seem like they are very durable, with flogged our bearings etc.
And who’s seen chargers for these? It seems like it’s a small company run crew, or 2 man crew that picks these up charges them and drops them back off, as opposed to seeing 50 Lime juicers scrambling the city.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By Harris90
I scored two last week off a mate who owed me a favour so I dismantled one to have a suss and kept the other complete minus the gps unit and the alarm it was driving me nuts you couldn’t go near it with out it goin off. There is not a great deal of info online about these scooters. So I mad a bit of a mess of the one that I pulled apart. All of the PCBs were covered in glue to waterproof them I guess but heres some pictures of what I found the Battery, Control Board, LCD Display Board and the speed controller. Can anyone tell me anything from looking at the pictures like removing the speed limiter, reprogramming or flashing or if there is app or software to access or activate. anything that will help me with the other one Iv got thanks it would be much appreciated.

By Maxwellian
How did you go about accessing/opening the deck on the scooter to get to the battery?

By Feeksi
And I’m guessing, like the Lime, the alarm and GPS are in the box on the front of the stem?

NEW BIRD ONE - MODEL 590

10-4! Wired up the sensors and it wouldn't go, I[…]

lime scooter question

fair enough. just thought id see what the genera[…]

BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

This is due to incompatible between parts - compli[…]

New Jump scooters

If I bypass bms, scooter usable with stock contr[…]