An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
1- Charge the battery. If the display does not light up while the load is on, the project will not work. 2- buy a transformer (buck 42v to 3.3v). Connect / solder the cables (see photo). 3- download the Bluetooth spp application (note: it works correctly on Android but not on the iPhone). 4 - connect the Bluetooth spp + transformer to the socket on the scooter's gps box. 5 - configure the application with the hex codes (see photo). Please note: the front light does not work. So we will have to connect the wires with the rear / stop light. 6- to operate the scooter, you need inertia (6km / h min) ... and that's it😉
Philipe Af wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 pm
1- Charge the battery. If the display does not light up while the load is on, the project will not work. 2- buy a transformer (buck 42v to 3.3v). Connect / solder the cables (see photo). 3- download the Bluetooth spp application (note: it works correctly on Android but not on the iPhone). 4 - connect the Bluetooth spp + transformer to the socket on the scooter's gps box. 5 - configure the application with the hex codes (see photo). Please note: the front light does not work. So we will have to connect the wires with the rear / stop light. 6- to operate the scooter, you need inertia (6km / h min) ... and that's it😉
It doen't work with iPhone 4 as it no longer supports bluetooth 2.0
I have iPhone XS with HM-10 module and it works great the app on IOS is called BLE Terminal

Also can you share the electrical diagram? As i understand it's something like this
VCC to Transformer & Blue cable
GND to Transformer
Transformer to HC-05
HC-05 to TX/RX lines

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]