An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Scoots20
Hey guys, I bought a Lime scooter off Craigslist. Guy said he got it from an auction. It's throwing error code 06e and the throttle isn't responding. I saw another thread about swapping out the controller, display, etc to one purchased off eBay and doing some rewiring. No problem, I don't mind at all and think it'd be fun. My question is, if I buy these things described in the other post (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5844) and do what's needed, will it be usable (meaning the error code is gone and it's rideable)? Thanks!
By ZipperZ
Scoots20 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:30 pm
Hey guys, I bought a Lime scooter off Craigslist. Guy said he got it from an auction. It's throwing error code 06e and the throttle isn't responding. I saw another thread about swapping out the controller, display, etc to one purchased off eBay and doing some rewiring. No problem, I don't mind at all and think it'd be fun. My question is, if I buy these things described in the other post (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5844) and do what's needed, will it be usable (meaning the error code is gone and it's rideable)? Thanks!
The stock motor controller and dash will not be used. These are the parts with "brains" and only these can give you an error... So yes, you will be able to use what will be left of that thing - motor, chasis, battery.
By Risitas98
If your scooter has still 06e you are lucky. Dismount the gps box, connect it to the scooter and Pass a magnet on the metal part at the top of the GPS. If you have good ears you should hear a slight hissing sound and after a while the case should ring.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]