An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By dryber
I buy in internet a electric scooter from lime company.
The seller told me that it only needs a charger and it was so cheap that I bought it anyway.
Then I figure out that it was a lime scooter and the battery was bad (blue light blinking).
So I bought a BMS and a controller in Aliexpress and this is my experience.
I telling you to do the same because I know that this procedure is bad, only use the information that could be useful in your own projects.
1. Only used the battery the frame and the motor, is possible that there is a bad battery and I have to buy a new pack.
2. Install the new BMS to the old battery
3. I made a cut on the new controller to put it inside the old controller
4 . Then I install the new screen and wire extenders to connect the screen to the controller
5. With much effort I put the battery and controller inside the frame

As a result the scooter work fine I am having speeds of 30km/h on flat and 18km of range

dryber wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:34 am
The seller told me that it only needs a charger and it was so cheap that I bought it anyway.
Then I figure out that it was a lime scooter and the battery was bad (blue light blinking).
I telling you to do the same because I know that this procedure is bad, only use the information that could be useful in your own projects.
1. Only used the battery the frame and the motor, is possible that there is a bad battery and I have to buy a new pack.
4 . Then I install the new screen and wire extenders to connect the screen to the controller

As a result the scooter work fine I am having speeds of 30km/h on flat and 18km of range

All you have to do is to flash the damn dash dryber!
By dryber
Thorus wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:55 am
light blue blink doesn't not mean the battery is dead.
You could have bought a clone BMS that fit the battery form factor there are around 20$
Is true I didn't know about that before :shock:
By dryber
Risitas98 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:47 pm
dryber wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:34 am

All you have to do is to flash the damn dash dryber!
Yea I took the long way but I was fun :P

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]