An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By UgloBuglo
Powzix wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:43 am
I'm able to unlock the ES400 by sending some CAN messages, however, it turns off with an error code after about 2 minutes. Anyone has any insights into how this process works? Anyone has a list of error codes? Anyone knows how to dump the firmware off of the chips?
Please share what CAN messages you are using.
By konkret
Gemalge wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:43 pm
Could anyone who already has a ES400 make a picture of the opened battery compartment and the lock?
I would have guessed that this odd looking bolt has something to do with the lock of the battery compartment, but I'm unable to turn it. Is it locked by the electronics?
On the scooters I've seen it doesn't seem to be possible to insert any type of tool In the gap of the battery lid.

Sorry about the quality.
Does anyone have any pics from an already opened battery compartment including pics of the lock?
By RzrBldSwe
Hi fellows, "new" here on the forum. Been lurking on the forum for some time. Usually I find most info by searching the forum and internet long enough. But i can't find any info on the higo 9 connector wires, phase wires are simple (thickest ones) hahaha. Hall wires should be simple because I plan to use vesc to detect them. But I don't know what the 6th thin wire is. Temp or speed sensor? Kind of afraid to connect it to the vesc and fry something..

Sorry for the long post, and kind of wrong topic. But it seems that most of the knowledge on the Es400 is in this thread.
By STO
Hey guys the Lock is electrical

The thing what looks like a door lock is electric activated and then you can turn the screw

I must learn it at the hard way I drill many holes in the first on

I build a es 400 beast 70kmh 3kw

Es 400 with phaserunner controller

20s 6p 84v batterie

Custom made steal plates for the motor

Bird one motor with ferrofluid

The es 400 10" rear tire

The thing is a beast
By An0ther
STO wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:56 pm
Hey guys the Lock is electrical

The thing what looks like a door lock is electric activated and then you can turn the screw

I must learn it at the hard way I drill many holes in the first on

I build a es 400 beast 70kmh 3kw

Es 400 with phaserunner controller

20s 6p 84v batterie

Custom made steal plates for the motor

Bird one motor with ferrofluid

The es 400 10" rear tire

The thing is a beast
Any Photos or DIY instructions you can provide to the rest of us that aren't so mechanic savvy? What about the amount of FF did you used? What did you change on the steel plates?
By Vitalii
I also bypassed the BMS as there is current limiting that would not allow it to run on that controller otherwise.
[/quote]
Plise help unlock battery es400 :|
By Mainstreamlos
Rick Sanchez wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:38 pm
I felt forced to open up a new topic since nobody seems to read the original post of mine and still a lot Jerries try their luck with random UART codes to deal with the ES400 claiming they don't work while ignoring the content I gave them :cry:
I caught a living ES400 and did a record on its logic states, as far as I had my process DIO0 of my record (yellow line) seems to be CAN low @250khz, DIO2 seems t be some kind of CAN hight but due to the fact that I can just set the threshold for all channels in common on my logic analyzer it can't interpret the CAN high 1 and 0 levels correctly because CAN High has different levels and I was running out of time for a second run because someone else was already ringing for the scooter :roll:
I had to upload my records outside the forum because they got too big to be uploaded here due to the high sample rates of 5Msamples/s. So here's the link:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... h.rar.html

It is compressed with Winrar, no PW and also includes pictures from the process. To open the record files use Waveforms that can be downloaded from Digilents website, it will run in demo mode without a piece of Digilents hardware attached but all decoder functions are available on the green little plus button even when the program sometimes is a pain in the *ss to use by zooming in and scroll left/right. I you need measuring cursors take the buttons in the upper right corner of the logic window. Have much fun with decoding, I'll use my next few days to build a data logger that can be installed inside a living ES400 to sniff the signal they're using to unlock the battery compartment when changing the battery as soon as I found out what protocol the board in the lock mechanism speaks :) And now let the race for the first unlocks begin :mrgreen: If you got questions let me know.
I downloaded your tutorial file, but I can't open the last 3 files, just the pictures. Any idea?
When I use winrar it shows the document encrypted. Did I have to change the ending of the data?
I just have only a smartphone to read/open the files, maybe that's the problem.
Or only with waveforms?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]