An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Pat & juju
T 40 torx star bit for the bigger bolts
As far as the other 4 smaller screws i used a T 25 torx bit
By M365GUY
In your video you say to cut the wires above the front fork. I don't suggest anyone do that, there's no reason to cut anything. You can get the cable with ends on it through the hole if that's what you were cutting it for.
It's easier if you just disassemble the front tube, handlebar and neck. Take everything apart and run whatever wires you need and then put it back together. Once you take the thing apart you will see how easy it is, it only takes a few minutes to break this scooter down into its main parts.
By Chadiuss
Pat & juju wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:48 pm
Interesting, did you notice it was a 7-pointed screw or was yours perhaps different? Does that bird have one brake lever or two?
By Chadiuss
MrMustache wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:55 am
BMS Bypass from the positive P+ to the positive B+ That's it
What size wire is that? I think I may have went to thick, any downside to that?
By Pat & juju
Chadiuss wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:10 pm
Pat & juju wrote:
Interesting, did you notice it was a 7-pointed screw or was yours perhaps different? Does that bird have one brake lever or two?
No this one has six points. I have one of both actually the bird 2 has been breaking the bird 3 on the other hand has front and back breaking
By Chadiuss
Pat & juju wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:39 pm
Chadiuss wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:10 pm
Pat & juju wrote:
No this one has six points. I have one of both actually the bird 2 has been breaking the bird 3 on the other hand has front and back breaking
Interesting, mine definitely has a unique head on the center 6 bolts .
By RealRunSpace
Pat & juju wrote:
Chadiuss wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:20 am
Pat & juju wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:51 pm

Pm me for info on BMS bypass
Idk how to PM on here, is it a secret?
sh*t naw it ain’t no Secret tf ! tried posting vids but no luck same with pics trying to post links

Link 👇

<a class="vglnk" href="https://youtu.be/pPxzcUe2CbI" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>pPxzcUe2CbI</span></a>

Hopefully these vids can give a better understanding tho 8-) lmk

Can you explain a bit better which connections go to the product you leave in the description? I've bought it but it looks like we have to solder some new connectors and such and I want to be sure everything goes where it should be devote soldering anything! Any recommendations are also appreciated!
By YsmfDeyvid
Same here, bought it from auction. So on the bird 2, can the bms be connected to Any controller of choice?
By SnickersChoco
Algu73 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:47 am

This is the 18650 element. It's LG 3500mAh 3.6V Li-ion. Like those:

And for the inside motor:
It's a brushless with hall effect sensors and certainly a temperature probe. Maybe 36-42V. D'ont know nominal power.
Anyone has more information on the motor? does it have some specs inside of the hub?
By Chadiuss
Still looking for a verified charge method, currently working on a Bird 3. (Nvm I think I may have just fried my BMS) currently charging with new BMS, can anyone link a more suitable controller LCD combo for this unit? I’m currently using samzone controller/LCD getting 22 mph.

(Turned out I lost charging during the B+ to P+ bypass, must have shorted something with my flux, used a new BMS.)
Last edited by Chadiuss on Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]