An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By DesertFunFamily
Can anyone tell me if running the battery with this output bypass disables the ability for the BMS to turn off output when the battery reaches the programmed minimum state of charge?
Chadiuss wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:02 pm
MrMustache wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:55 am
BMS Bypass from the positive P+ to the positive B+ That's it
By M365GUY
To the above question about the BMS being able to shut down power to the output when low voltage is detected. Think about your question.. your dealing with a battery that has its BMS bypassed on the output side. Of course it's not going cut power to the output because it's been bypassed. You need either a voltage display or be confident in the lvc of your controller to cut power when below 30vdc. Some go down to 25v or 2.5 per cell. Sticking with 3v is better.
By Lung
Pat & juju wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:48 pm
T 40 torx star bit for the bigger bolts
As far as the other 4 smaller screws i used a T 25 torx bit
Hey my dude how do I get in touch with you? I have a few questions. Can't figure out how to DM in this forum.
By M365GUY
Anyone have any details on the battery pack in the newest version of the Bird 3 ? The company claims that this battery pack is redesigned from the previous version BE and is 1kw vs .75kw in B2.
I have only seen a few pictures of the new pack but it doesn't appear to be any different.
Thinking about how they would have made the pack have more capacity when already using the largest capacity cells makes me wonder if their claims are false. The way these packs are designed makes it very unlikely the claim of 1kw is true.

Does anyone have a B3 pack they can provide any details on?
By Scootydooty
Wow, there's a Bird 3 out already? I just got on here to ask if anyone in the metro Los Angeles/south bay area is in need of a Two frame(no guts, no wheels)...... Looking forward to seeing one in the wild.
Oh back to the actual reason I came on here after a couple of years hiatus...... I have an undamaged Two frame that I decided could use a home where its more needed. Its painted black, no dents, no cracks, has front plastic trim, bottom battery case/kickstand, front post and forks along with most of the hardware. Missing are the front wheel, motor, battery pack, head unit(but has the plastic top cover, and all wiring but the brake cable.
If someone could use it and lives close enough to meet for pick up, LMK. I just recently created this login so not sure if I'm able to recieve dm yet or not. But guess I'll find out 😛 Thanks!
By Lung
xekisx wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:01 am
Don't charge it thru the charging port, charge using the opposite end where it connects to the board. Charged with no problems. Disconnect from board and connect to your charger of choice.
My dude could you show me what you are talking about? I can't get this thing to charge.
By Pashko90
Scootydooty wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:41 am
Wow, there's a Bird 3 out already?
"Bird 3" is just a modification of "bird 2" based on German version of "bird 2". No major changes, additional brake and neck light.
By Cyberfil
thisisstan85 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:56 am
Firmware from controller dumped.
Hi,

How did you manage to dump the controller?

Thanks
By eMikey
Boys I have a blue label B3. Using the 500w 30A when I connect the white "Learning wire" the wheel spins. While spinning if I use the throttle, the wheel stops and goes the other way. In my small brained head this tells me my throttle works.

When I remove the "learning wires" the throttle no longer does anything.

What do you think?
By Chadiuss
M365GUY wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:18 am
Anyone have any details on the battery pack in the newest version of the Bird 3 ? The company claims that this battery pack is redesigned from the previous version BE and is 1kw vs .75kw in B2.
I have only seen a few pictures of the new pack but it doesn't appear to be any different.
Thinking about how they would have made the pack have more capacity when already using the largest capacity cells makes me wonder if their claims are false. The way these packs are designed makes it very unlikely the claim of 1kw is true.

Does anyone have a B3 pack they can provide any details on?
Same battery as far as I know, can send pics of both if you want.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]