An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Changing controller and dash on Lime SJ 2.5. I am using a Zhipu Electron 36V/48V Moto Controller. Throttle cable on scooter has 3 wires (black,blue,red). I need to know what wires from the controller i connect it to. I also need to connect the other connector from the handlebars which i think are the hall brakes. The lights aren't a priority but of course I'd like everything running right. I just wish i had been more selective of my controller.

chainsawmike wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:33 pm
Changing controller and dash on Lime SJ 2.5. I am using a Zhipu Electron 36V/48V Moto Controller. Throttle cable on scooter has 3 wires (black,blue,red). I need to know what wires from the controller i connect it to. I also need to connect the other connector from the handlebars which i think are the hall brakes. The lights aren't a priority but of course I'd like everything running right. I just wish i had been more selective of my controller.

See the two wires that are connected with the display? Keep the cap on them (or run a wire that connects both as in the image here: https://i.imgur.com/p12HT2L.jpg

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]