An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Mick Ray wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 pm
LiquidSky wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:54 pm
holy sh*t! is this legit?
All these info are from the Lime service manual. Magnet is used to restart "green box" or when it have to be run for first time. Also, cables and connectors are used by service. Same is in other companies, Bird, Hive etc. (service connectors, not magnet).
Magnet works as power switch. In normal device (phone, tablet) you can hold power button for 10-12 seconds, to power off device. It's similar. Magnet is connecting some plates, and when they are connected, it's like switch .
Did some diggin, it works with old lime with flat bottom. Im looking for a hack for a new ones(the heaviest scoot ).
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:17 am
LiquidSky wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:20 pm
Order is important.
I can confirm out of 5 bird 0s i did i successfully converted 4 . Took 2 apart for RD prior to that. What i'm struggling now is new heavy Lime scooter, these just refuse to be hacked :roll:
I just noticed that you gave confirmation on 5 bird 0's I've been trying this remove 2 components from dash iot board and add a ground wire on a bird one. We don't even have bird zeros in LA anymore and are bird zeros didn't have such iot board on them to begin with. Anyways to give my update on the hack i can say with confidence that it at least doesn't work on any of the scooters in LA as I was led to try it on 10 of them and it does not make it go/ move.
Lol )) In TLV we got only bird 0s. and of coz prior to that we had 365. I got 2 of these too.
LiquidSky wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:26 pm
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:17 am
LiquidSky wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:20 pm
Order is important.
I can confirm out of 5 bird 0s i did i successfully converted 4 . Took 2 apart for RD prior to that. What i'm struggling now is new heavy Lime scooter, these just refuse to be hacked :roll:
I just noticed that you gave confirmation on 5 bird 0's I've been trying this remove 2 components from dash iot board and add a ground wire on a bird one. We don't even have bird zeros in LA anymore and are bird zeros didn't have such iot board on them to begin with. Anyways to give my update on the hack i can say with confidence that it at least doesn't work on any of the scooters in LA as I was led to try it on 10 of them and it does not make it go/ move.
Lol )) In TLV we got only bird 0s. and of coz prior to that we had 365. I got 2 of these too.
Using one of your images of PCB and a image of one of my scrap parts PCB board for examples I have circled a circuit I've noticed isn't on your board that is on all of them around LA. Any idea what it's for and or is it needed?
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:11 pm

Bird zeros have the gps box on the pole inside a white box and as shown in these images some uncommonly, sport a black colored gps box. Bird one has the gps box inside the handlebar assembly.
Yes in Tel-Aviv all ones have a top box like zeros. They r rare and hard to find however, coz its like 1 bird one to a 100 zeros.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]