An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Interesting enough, I haven't seen a zero with the iot box installed inside the handlebar assembly as all the units I've seen has been mounted on the pole as featured in my last demo stock pics. I was curious if that PCB iot dashboard wouldnt work on the es1,es4 ,beings they used to rely basically on a very same iot PCB setup. Anyways it's over, well past time for a nap, hopefully you all fellow scooter enthusiast can spark up some good sh*t..
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:29 pm
Interesting enough, I haven't seen a zero with the iot box installed inside the handlebar assembly as all the units I've seen has been mounted on the pole as featured in my last demo stock pics. I was curious if that PCB iot dashboard wouldnt work on the es1,es4 ,beings they used to rely basically on a very same iot PCB setup. Anyways it's over, well past time for a nap, hopefully you all fellow scooter enthusiast can spark up some good sh*t..
Not sure about internal wiring coz i never had a chance to look inside...yet.
Hi guys. I m new here. I found a VOI scooter near a trash container at our workplace. I guess it s es2 scooter. I m planning to convert it into a personal one. Can I charge the battery right away to see if it still charges or do I have to change the motherboard/dashboard in order to charge it ? Eventual can I flash some firmware stuff ?
Thanks. :D
With your insight just on the dashboard alone , I find it not easy to believe you haven't torn it apart yet. I've had the pleasure of tearing apart over 1000 scooters across CA,AZ and TX. How is the lime project going? I have 3 of the lime s 2.5 models that I'm saving I'm hopes someone or I can figure them out.
Hi guys i m new here. Tried to post a comment but it didn t show up. Is it possible to charge a VOI scooter (es2 scooter) right away from the container trash or do we need new motherboard/dashboard in order to charge it ? I would want to know if the batterie are ok before investing in it.
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:28 pm
With your insight just on the dashboard alone , I find it not easy to believe you haven't torn it apart yet. I've had the pleasure of tearing apart over 1000 scooters across CA,AZ and TX. How is the lime project going? I have 3 of the lime s 2.5 models that I'm saving I'm hopes someone or I can figure them out.
Ohh im waiting for some tool from Ali to hook up these Limes directly to the PC. I got the software rdy. I think its gonna be the fastest way to convert these big greenies )
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:08 pm
What scheme sheet are you talking about?
Controller schematics(it includes pcb as well).

Also what is needed for direct connection to the he lime 2.5? St-link? Or is there a diy jig that can be assembled to connect directly to PC.

St-link is a must. prbbly there r some DIYs but i only saw these at lime garage/storage.
What a opportunity that had to be to get a insider glimpse of a garage / storage facility let alone a inside look at the tools used. I thought about giving such a opportunity a run but figured it wouldn't be for the money it would of been for other motives so I passed the thought off. I have alot of scooters mostly all that I've pieced together from ones ripped In half or floating in a stream and im actually not even interested in the Scooters exactly as my interest is primarily hacking, manipulating, reusing, bypassing or just any sort of way to decode the Iot devices (internet of things?,(pay to ride gps box).

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]