An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By Kiki626
ayoslim wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:35 am
365GUY wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 pm
Check this out..
he is telling me he’s selling it for a friend and it has been modified to run at 30mph.
500$ 😂
I’m trying to get him to tell me how it turns on and what was done to it. I should tell him I work for bird and I’m coming to pick it up or he can deal with the popo. 😂😂
why would you do that?
Because he’s never done anything bad ever, and he wants us all to gang up on this poor scooter seller who’s just trying to feed his kids.

But seriously, for all you know he acquired his legally, much like everyone else on this site.
By GHOSTBIRD408
365GUY wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 pm
Check this out..
he is telling me he’s selling it for a friend and it has been modified to run at 30mph.
500$ 😂
I’m trying to get him to tell me how it turns on and what was done to it. I should tell him I work for bird and I’m coming to pick it up or he can deal with the popo. 😂😂
hmm.. seems pretty legit. I'll take it! lol
but on a serious note. I'm sure if u are contracted to work for bird that u can "take it for a test ride" then proceed home to charge and release to the wild. 30mph? no way he's catching up.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]