An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By onoff
hello ,

i plan to convert my old 1996 kx60 in electric bike like a razor mx500 ,
i plan to turn it 72v 3000 w
i saw a french that done it kx65 with an alternator converted into motor , alimented by many modelism lipo cell in serial connection and a 12v converter , it work great .

the frame weight a ton thats why i choosed 72v motor and not less , i plan to connect two 36V battery in serial connection to get 72v

the motor implation area will be on the swing arm or in the old gas motor area location , i dont want to buy a 12 inch electric wheel as they are pretty expensive in that voltage .

my original wheel are really well conserved and beautiful but they weight a ton too so i plan to get some cheap chinese pit bike wheel 12 inch for rear , 14 inch for the front as they are cheaper they are lighter :mrgreen: and i don t plan to make some edgard torrenteras stunt so it s ok for me .

i sanded the frame this summer and started to prepare the fork and steering post , and now im n the swing arm sanding and bearing and rear shock restore and bought every body part in new with new decals set.

i started to stack some 36v battery , every time both the same , to try some combination or simply go out of home ride come home take an already charged battery kit so i can directly charging the first used and then directly go out with a fully charged bike .

i think this will take me a year , summer to summer due to work and other thing , i would like to make something really clean on it .

i will post some picture this week ,
any advice are welcome, i have not bought the motor yet and i looking for the better/cheaper bldc in 72V
thanks to read me
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?