An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
Hello everyone, I show you my new project.
It is a recycled nintebot. For my project I have decided to use:
the engine, chassis, accelerator, brake and battery of es1.
And I'm replacing the controller with a generic 250w and 36v

36v 250w generic controller

Cables connected so far successfully.

Currently, I have successfully connected the controller to the motor, the same to the battery and the accelerator. Which on the table works perfectly.

I have fully identified, two wires (yellow and white) which to make contact the controller turns on. But even so when a button is connected, the controller starts to whistle.

In turn, the brake lever has 3 cables, which I have connected (in all possible ways) to the only possible of the cables that I have not identified and I have not got the motor to brake.
Is it possible for the brakes to connect to only 2 wires?

And finally, I have the idea of ​​reusing the original controller of es1 so as not to have problems with the bms. So my idea is to connect the same to the battery, with its 2 cables and make a bridge of the battery to the generic, thus having the possibility of charging it with the original controller, is this possible?

From now I appreciate your help and I will upload the progress of the project as they are given.

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]