An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Brains of the e-scooter. Topics covering controllers, throttles, etc in this section.

By SJAAK
Posts Avatar
nevermind I got it to work. It was as Matthias said, you need to figure out with the multimeter a bit wich cable is part of the throttle. I actually piggybagged on 3 wires coming out of the throttle and measured resistance to the cable down there.

By SJAAK
Posts Avatar
so I have this scoot working now, pretty rudimentary just the bare minimum connected. I feel that this controller (same as Matthias) is total piece of chink shit ... works moderately good and he, 11 euro's shipped. I did add the extra copper traces and potted the caps a bit.
Top speed is about 30 km/h but I feel like the torque could be better. so next time I will invest in a better controller.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

this is how it is now. As these bikes are street illegal in my country I use it to drive around the terrain I live, hence the basket strapped on the back to put tools and other crap in. I also do the odd drive around the neighbourhood.
The controller placement is not the most beautiful for now but it's not in the way. I will put a watertight box around it probably one day. I drilled an extra hole just down there cause the 3 phase and plus and minus where to short to comfortably connect.
I also wired in a switch to turn it on and off.
baubabauu wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:47 pm
Hello!
I ordered this controller and it works just fine.
RON 69.19 30%OFF | 24V/48V 250W/350W Brushless Controller Motor Regulator Speed for Electric Bicycle E-bike Scooter E-ABS Sensor/sensorless
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/2BN7UNLK
Throttle works, e-abs works.
My question is does anybody know how many volts needs the lights below scooter to work?
Thank you!
No idea how much volts they need but if you have the polarity right just start with 5 volts, go up and see what works, it should not be too bright as it will damage the led.

SJAAK wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:13 pm
nevermind I got it to work. It was as Matthias said, you need to figure out with the multimeter a bit wich cable is part of the throttle. I actually piggybagged on 3 wires coming out of the throttle and measured resistance to the cable down there.
Do you have any wirings picture or schematic? And how did you removed the controller? I can't remove it because there's too many cables on the controller location!

TIER ES200-B

how are you doing with that project basti ? the […]

About the battery thing, i already tested a few th[…]

That didn't fix it.

Hello, The questipon is for what ist the magnet s[…]