An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Electric scooter lights, horns, and other general hardware topics covered here.
Hi guys :) .. brand new to the forum ... hoping someone can help me with this...

We just purchased a "Razor E300 Series" electric scooter ....not for us it's a gift for a family of refugees from Afghanistan who were legally granted refugee status by the USA - just trying to help them out as best as we can, we can't afford to buy a car for them :) so we're hoping the scooter will help this poor guy who is walking miles to work (they're getting government assistance in the meantime but this poor guy really, REALLY wants to work.

I've attached a picture that will hopefully show if not please let me know ... this piece was loose in the box when we took the scooter out and presumably broke off... does anyone have any idea what it is and/or if it's important? If we really have to we can disassemble the entire scooter we just put together, return it to Walmart as "damaged" and ask for a replacement but it would be a huge hassle if it turns out to be some small unnecessary part.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this and responds :)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]