An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Electric scooter lights, horns, and other general hardware topics covered here.
I found these headlights on amazon for $27. They're definitely overkill, but it seldom hurts to be too noticable on such a small machine. I modified the mounts to butt them up against one another on either side of the central column. This required taking one light off it's mount while clamping in place, then reattaching it. The switch that was included is rather cheap, and definitely not waterproof. I also have doubts about the lights being waterproof, but this is much less important on a scooter than a motorcycle. Mine lives inside anyway, and only gets out when the weather is nice. Being able to run it off 36v is nice, because I can wire it straight in without needing a buck converter to output 12v. I think they look cool, and I like the blue halo. It's really hard to photograph, at least with my phones camera, but I gave it a try. Overall, I would recommend these. However, there are probably more practical options that are less bulky.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D7NRW25/re ... UTF8&psc=1

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]