An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Store the power! Electric scooter battery and charging discussions go here.
By Ludde
Hi y’all,

First post here.
I’m new to all this with scooters and battery’s so excuse my lack of knowledge.

I bought a used 48v16Ah battery pack for a scooter project that I been wanting to try out. Tried to find some information about the battery pack online but it’s hard to find (or I suck at google). When I measure the battery voltage I just read 3 volt. From reading on this forum I learned that the controller in this battery turns off the power when it’s not getting a signal to stay on fro CANbus or similar.

Dose anyone here have knowledge of this battery pack? (Found similar battery’s on this forum)
Does anyone know where to buy a matching contact for the outlet?
What pins am I supposed to send a signal to? I guess I need to use a arduino nano or similar.
And how do I charge it. Will I be able to hook a Lithium ion charger to the positive and negative terminals and then it will charge whiteout any "charge" signal?

Thanks in advance!
By Ludde
So I found this image online and managed to get 48v out of the battery. But the battery is cutting power when I try to pull some current from it. I’m working on making a 3d printed plug. Just need to find some pins that will fit. Still no success with the CAN protocol tho.

By Ludde
Hi,

I haven’t totally given up but other things took my focus so I did put this project on holt.
But now I’m thinking about getting the battery’s out and buy a BMS to control them. Maybe 3D print a holder.

Best regards
Ludde
By filleka
Hello there Ludde,
i have the same battery that you have and i have the connectors that you need, i can send a picture to you if you want.
By Ludde
filleka wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:45 pm
So i don’t know if you did get the reply, but contact me and i will help you with your questions.

best regards Fille.
Hi Filleka.

I can’t see that I receive a message anywhere. Is it possible to send DM’s here?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]