An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Store the power! Electric scooter battery and charging discussions go here.
I dont quite understand this. In order for the battery to lose remaining capacity, it has to dump the stored energy somewhere, right? Where does it go?

Or is it, more likely, just less efficient for the chemical reactions to take place at lower temperatures and only part of the chemicals react (or something), leaving the energy there, but inaccessible?
If thats so, for example, if I leave my electric scooter outside in the winter for an hour or so and then started to ride it my range will be low. But if I bring it inside and let it warm up, will it be like nothing happened and ill have full battery available?

The battery is going to heat up during use anyway, to well above room temperature in fact, so I basically should have full range anyway, but thats not the case.
If its warm outside, about 25C, the battery gets to 35C or more and I get the best range. When its cold, the battery is colder, but still above room temp, and the range is less. If, theoretically, I apply a heating element to keep the battery at 35C (or more), will I have the best range even in cold weather (minus the energy lost in the heating element)?
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]