An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Store the power! Electric scooter battery and charging discussions go here.
Newbie, here - just want to check about batteries not recharging after scooter 5 months in storage. From all the research I have done it appears that they are not rechargeable and are not covered by warranty.

So I need some new batteries, does it matter if they are not the same brand?
Where is the closest place in Portugal that I can buy these?

Thanks!
I have the same issue with a couple Bird M365 that I bought from Seibert's auction in Richmond. Two of them are so drained that the charger will not recognize them and start the charging process. Is there some way to get a small charge into them so that the charger will then take over?
Reviving this thread, as this seems to be a common issue.

I have a Bird Air VA 0020 that is has sat for about 6months. It is no longer charging, when plugged in it shows a green light on the charger.

I saw folks on M365 having a reset button. I wonder if it is the same in Bird Air. Anyone with experience?
It is possible to recharge a dead battery, and depending upon the situation you are in, a dead battery is generally an easy fix, whether you are stuck in your garage and can handle it yourself or you are in the middle of nowhere and need professional, quick, and efficient service in the blink of an eye.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]