An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Sktrmkgvn wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:46 am
Contact your seller for specific instructions on how to login as an admin to update the serial number using the segway app. The new motherboard and brain unit then connect and ask you to complete the safety tutorial...after that the scooter will be full speed! :D
Only got the same instructions that are already in this forum. Not possible to change serial with this account.
Peter wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
Hello Thier
Could you upload a photo of that mainboard that you bought?
In my case it is voi scooter and I am also despairing I can not find a solution, is someone working on scooter voi?
It's the board that was linked by humanbeing21.

I think it's the wrong part since it doesn't even has a port for the external battery. Guess I will return or sell it.
No news. I will refund my money on eBay since parts are not original and don't work.

I thought about getting the set u linked too but even if it works - without Segway app it's pretty useless or not? Can't change lights, can't lock it, can't control battery, check cells, nothing... :(
TIER wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:55 pm
No news. I will refund my money on eBay since parts are not original and don't work.

I thought about getting the set u linked too but even if it works - without Segway app it's pretty useless or not? Can't change lights, can't lock it, can't control battery, check cells, nothing... :(
Flash the dash with st link v2 and flash a new firmware with es downg on android or ninebot flasher for windows 10
Convert a segway scooter is only a very very little difficult than convert an m365

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]