An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
ImageUmmmm thats the wrong one i think thats the charging cable :o
Dont try to charge it!!
It should be the cable in the middle thats plus if you check between minus and the middle connection there should be nothing basically. not the left one :shock: :shock: :(

Ohhh wait did you think i meant the left one because it looked like i pointed at it? :( :(

Remove the plastic thing thats covering the contact pads on the board on the bms and see if it says plus charging and plus output, minus. Or something like that

when you charge it now does the display turn on which means that the BMS recognises that its charging cause you want the bms to handle charging
if the little display does not turn on by itself when you plug the charger in it means the wiring is wrong
By Alan2022
Will the same method work on the new voi voyager five model scooter?
Thanks for your help.
Also any other information diagrams to help me with the conversion would be appreciated...
By Twaild
Hi guys !

First of all, I wanted to thanks all of you guys, because your work is incredible !
I've send you a message Kalamito, if you can check your pm, it will be nice.
I also wanted to know if it will be possible to make a complete guide maybe at the end of this topic ?

Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day :)
Scooterboy101 wrote:when you charge it now does the display turn on which means that the BMS recognises that its charging cause you want the bms to handle charging
if the little display does not turn on by itself when you plug the charger in it means the wiring is wrong
When y do the first branchement the Last time y tried to charge it and it work but it stop after 20 sec i dont think the plan you draw is righ because y have 0v at the end and on the other forum thy have an other solution but y dont have the same battery
Scooterboy101 wrote:when you charge it now does the display turn on which means that the BMS recognises that its charging cause you want the bms to handle charging
Okay everyone y think im at the end y tried some connections and y think it works sorry for the vocabulary im french Scooterboy101 can you confirms me this is the righ connections so my battery dosent explode there is some pictures

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]