An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hi, have been reading all around the forums, regarding hacking of Ninebot Scooter, but never was able to actually see a comment with a certain steps to follow in order to hack Ninebot Scooter. I have purchased and installed , new dash board and control board, this way I though I would get all the TIERs parts out of the scooter , therefore would be able to use it. My problem is , that Ninebot app recognises scooter , but can not fully connect to it giving me an error " Default vehicle S/N , please replace master control" , this "Tip " leads me nowhere , I just has replaced all the main boards in it. I have heard that there might be some issue with the differences in S/N numbers being different , both on dash and control boards. The issue is that nobody tells how to change serial number. " Ask person you bought boards from for the factory account logins " this type of thing aint working as no-one seems to share any factory acc logins.
Anyways , if someone has something they know about my situation, or some suggestions , please hit me up.
By akha
Daniil Hollins wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:17 pm
Hi, have been reading all around the forums, regarding hacking of Ninebot Scooter, but never was able to actually see a comment with a certain steps to follow in order to hack Ninebot Scooter. I have purchased and installed , new dash board and control board, this way I though I would get all the TIERs parts out of the scooter , therefore would be able to use it. My problem is , that Ninebot app recognises scooter , but can not fully connect to it giving me an error " Default vehicle S/N , please replace master control" , this "Tip " leads me nowhere , I just has replaced all the main boards in it. I have heard that there might be some issue with the differences in S/N numbers being different , both on dash and control boards. The issue is that nobody tells how to change serial number. " Ask person you bought boards from for the factory account logins " this type of thing aint working as no-one seems to share any factory acc logins.
Anyways , if someone has something they know about my situation, or some suggestions , please hit me up.
https://www.scooterhacking.org/forum/vi ... p?f=6&t=15

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]