An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Any chance you can provide links to parts/photos? I acquired a pair of Uber - Jump Scooters via impound, a first gen and a tan—like second gen. I have been scouring the web for a method to unlock the tank, which looks like Electisan. I found scooter-unlock.eu which sells a ‘Seagull’ unlock tool which I am guessing would be the person you’re referring to. I would be happy to pay less but €65 for a fast and effective unlock method at scale seems reasonable. I am a pretty handy person but just moved and had to clear out most of my non-essential tools. Than you for putting this all together and I look forward to updates and will document my own work.
lipoly wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm
Great work, Basti! Thank you for sharing. :D

one more question to you all, does anyone have ES200G or ES100?
try out.

Tolle Arbeit, Basti! Ich danke Ihnen für das Teilen. : D

noch eine frage an euch alle, hat jemand ES200G oder ES100?
ausprobieren.
I have an ES100D. I'll try basti's solution on tuesday.
lipoly wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:05 pm
hello I did a few test today with the ES200G and ES100D both did not work :( :(
Thanks for your infos, and it's very sad that it will not work so far for you...
I think there are different esc modules in the field....
Are you sure your scooter is an es-200g? Because your are from germany and they replaced it with an new generation a few weeks ago... it's calles es-400g. I ihave no clue if they are still using the same unlock command.

But the most important: Grüße auch aus Deutschland :D

Maybe you can make an picture of your esc and post it?

Generally it would help if you would always post your esc number whenever it works/doesn't work.

I received my NFC Modules yesterday and will start working with them the next week. I think on friday you will hear the next thing from me. ;)
basti256 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:10 pm
Hey Guys,

a few days ago I found an Solution to unlock these Tier scooters.

Unfortunaley I shared (a tiny part) of my solution which ended in the fact that this guy is now trying to sell it for an stupidly high amount of money... I want that you save your Money for Alcohol and drugs :lol:

So what you'll need?
-Arduino Nano (~2€)
-Step Down Converter (~2€) (for an first try you can power your arduino by an usb cable.
-XLoader or another Hex file flasher to flash your arduino

How to Install?

-solder the TX line from the arduino to the Green Cable where your GPS Box was...
-solder the Blue Line to 3.3v of your arduino....
-flash the .hex file to your arduino ( I attached an AVRDUDE Uploader)
-the arduino's built in LED will blink now and will try to toggle the scooter on. the light should also turn on...

If you disconnect the Arduino the scooter it will lock itself after around 60 seconds....
So it's at this point your imagination how you want to make the cabling... you could connect an switch/keyswitch to turn on or off the arduino, an 433mhz receiver.

Experimental: Use the hex file flasher by starting the .cmd file in the .zip file and upload the "upload.hex" file.
Select the comport (Example: write COM1) (Installed Driver needed but is also included as an .dll)
Press enter and the upload should start.

ATTENTION: THIS WAY IS ABSOLUTELY ALPHA. I will work now the next days in making it all a lot better. Please share with me your findings...
Very nice, Thank you but what version of GPS box on Tier is replacing that. Iv`e seen a GPS attached to external battery connector using RX TX and Power Drain pins, second one is connected to RX TX GPS cable as normal like Lime, can i put it normal to Charging communication port or i must use only rental cable?
Last edited by Mind Train on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]