An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
sunny wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 pm
Bug_meh wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:51 pm
Jayra wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:57 am
Looks like torx socket, can anyone confirm?
no, it's not TORX and you can't turn it without unlocking by software/app/etc. You have to remove the lock-box completely:

https://www.scootertalk.org/forum/viewt ... 523#p21523
Yes you need to unlock the battery compartment to get to the battery. Even if you are in,badnews is waiting for you. Tier uses Smart battery.So you can not get any juice out of it without sending a CAN message

I confirm that but there is another way to get around, open and reassign the cables
I correct my words I tried with the battery, when I connect the most and the least direct on the battery there is no juice but when I connect the most and the least on the files which comes out of the plug of origin of the scooter there is due juice then contrary to the old idea that it is necessary to unlock the battery to use it is not true it is just necessary to recover the plug of the scooter which was connected to the battery
bagnare wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:53 pm
I correct my words I tried with the battery, when I connect the most and the least direct on the battery there is no juice but when I connect the most and the least on the files which comes out of the plug of origin of the scooter there is due juice then contrary to the old idea that it is necessary to unlock the battery to use it is not true it is just necessary to recover the plug of the scooter which was connected to the battery
you will get power, but for a short amount of time if you use it

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]