An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hello,

Does anyone here know for what the bolt under the rubber cover on the foot plate of the new swappable battery Tier scooter
is? I think for unlocking the battery?? Ity not posible to turn the bolt, it is tight. How works the battery unlock mechnism on those new tier scooters? Would be interesting.
Bug_meh wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:51 pm
Jayra wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:57 am
Looks like torx socket, can anyone confirm?
no, it's not TORX and you can't turn it without unlocking by software/app/etc. You have to remove the lock-box completely:

https://www.scootertalk.org/forum/viewt ... 523#p21523
Yes you need to unlock the battery compartment to get to the battery. Even if you are in,badnews is waiting for you. Tier uses Smart battery.So you can not get any juice out of it without sending a CAN message
M20001 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:30 am
Hello,

Does anyone here know for what the bolt under the rubber cover on the foot plate of the new swappable battery Tier scooter
is? I think for unlocking the battery?? Ity not posible to turn the bolt, it is tight. How works the battery unlock mechnism on those new tier scooters? Would be interesting.
hello do not break your head a chisel and a hammer of three kils a blow in the sides and the plate comes off and hello family on condition that you have sinned in the river not stolen

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]