An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Rocksta87
I doubt he is still hoarding. Bird has started taking a very aggressive approach ionthis and banning the accounts of suspected hoarders.
By TopHoarder
Rocksta87 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:59 am
I doubt he is still hoarding. Bird has started taking a very aggressive approach ionthis and banning the accounts of suspected hoarders.
Love to be the one to disappoint you! Still haven’t heard anything from Bird. :lol:

I heard a lot more people complain about their accounts being suspended and have been more cautious lately. Now half of the Birds I capture are legit to keep my payout average low.

All of you can cut your anger in half now :mrgreen:
By SKIPzophrenic
@TopHoarder kinda silly that anyone would even get angry. I'm out here playing it legit with my Prius, and last night once again I grabbed $100+ in birds in less than 30 mins.

These apps, can terminate/suspend/deactivate ANYONE at any time, for any reason. You could be working things totally legit, and by sheer happenstance you trigger something that automatically causes you to be suspended. Unbeknownst to you, there's been red flags in your overall routine, and unintentionally created the appearance of nefarious intent.

Do whatever you feel ok with, but don't think for one second that if you're playing by all the rules it'll be your smoking gun when you get booted by an algorithm. Nobody cares.
By druinthor
SKIPzophrenic wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:10 pm
@TopHoarder kinda silly that anyone would even get angry. I'm out here playing it legit with my Prius, and last night once again I grabbed $100+ in birds in less than 30 mins.

These apps, can terminate/suspend/deactivate ANYONE at any time, for any reason. You could be working things totally legit, and by sheer happenstance you trigger something that automatically causes you to be suspended. Unbeknownst to you, there's been red flags in your overall routine, and unintentionally created the appearance of nefarious intent.

Do whatever you feel ok with, but don't think for one second that if you're playing by all the rules it'll be your smoking gun when you get booted by an algorithm. Nobody cares.
Well said!!!
By mixskywalker
Top Hoarder is a dick. f**k him. I don't like hoarders and have no problem knocking a motherf***er out for stealing sh*t. He will get what's coming one way or another. This world has a way. Much love to the charger family out getting that money.
By Dymplesmyl
You are like most people who take advamtzge and cheat. Cant blame you for who you are. I blame Bird and Lime for their idiocy at not having better GPS tracking, not putting two amd two togwther at a peeson alwaya having high bounty scooters captured, for not habing a tracking system that wont allow you to capture a bird unless you are so many feet in range of the bird, for not having a system in place that doesnt flag a scooter to be flagged if it moved more than 100 feet from the last ride or nest drop off. Tbeir maps sees all the scooters captured and uncaptured. So until they know whats going on. They will truly crack down whwm it starts to affect their bottom line. Right now they have all this venture p
Capitalist money to throw away. But that Will pass because peo0le wamt to see a return on their investment. :lol:
By SKIPzophrenic
Dymplesmyl wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 pm
You are like most people who take advamtzge and cheat. Cant blame you for who you are. I blame Bird and Lime for their idiocy at not having better GPS tracking, not putting two amd two togwther at a peeson alwaya having high bounty scooters captured, for not habing a tracking system that wont allow you to capture a bird unless you are so many feet in range of the bird, for not having a system in place that doesnt flag a scooter to be flagged if it moved more than 100 feet from the last ride or nest drop off. Tbeir maps sees all the scooters captured and uncaptured. So until they know whats going on. They will truly crack down whwm it starts to affect their bottom line. Right now they have all this venture p
Capitalist money to throw away. But that Will pass because peo0le wamt to see a return on their investment. :lol:
Damn seems like you got it all figured out. You good sir, are the next Einstein. You should start your own scooter company.
By Jray517
The honest chargers are fighting a losing battle, I was exactly the same..

Better to hoard now. By next year they will have the system so tight you’ll be banned for being near a scooter that gets moved before nine. Or banned for scanning scooters hoarders drop off.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]