An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Edmund
2drnslik wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 am
I tried to load picture but it is too big
It's probably best the picture wouldn't upload. I'd prefer not to see someones underwear first thing on a Monday morning. :lol:

To upload a picture use imgur.com. Once on the site click "New Post", upload the file, click "Get Share Links" from the image drop down, and copy the "BBCode (Forums)" code to past into the site.
By guisar
2drnslik wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 am
an example of why hand sanitizer or glove are needed, saw and took a picture of underwear on handle bars..I tried to load picture but it is too big
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd love to see this.
By kawfey
Be weary of picking up birds near the entrances of apartment complexes; one I found was dripping in fresh dog urine.
By Nottinghaam
There's a couple things that could be very useful but not absolutely necessary to Bird Chargers that I can recommend:

Automatic Pro: Trip Logging, Parking Tracking, Crash Alert, Business Tagging, Fuel Cost Analysis, and more, all in a device that connects to your OBD-II port.

Elgato Eve Energy: Apple HomeKit Enabled, Power Consumption, and Cost Analysis.
There are similar devices that are compatible with other platforms but I know that this can handle controlling a power strip with 6 Birds plugged in. I have occasionally had issues with my chargers overheating and shutting down during the night resulting in a mad dash to get birds up to 98% battery. This allows me to schedule shut downs and restarts of the chargers after a few minutes every few hours to keep this from happening.
By Edmund
Nottinghaam wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 pm
There's a couple things that could be very useful but not absolutely necessary to Bird Chargers that I can recommend:

Automatic Pro: Trip Logging, Parking Tracking, Crash Alert, Business Tagging, Fuel Cost Analysis, and more, all in a device that connects to your OBD-II port.

Elgato Eve Energy: Apple HomeKit Enabled, Power Consumption, and Cost Analysis.
There are similar devices that are compatible with other platforms but I know that this can handle controlling a power strip with 6 Birds plugged in. I have occasionally had issues with my chargers overheating and shutting down during the night resulting in a mad dash to get birds up to 98% battery. This allows me to schedule shut downs and restarts of the chargers after a few minutes every few hours to keep this from happening.
Added to the list. Thank you for the recommendations.
By DmpstrrrDvrrr
I wear gloves daily anyway for other projects and tasks, but definitely finger-less gloves are by far the best for Bird hunting because you can still use your phone! Really you only need one hand to have finger-less gloves, maybe even just a finger :o haha but yeah, I've yet to find a pair of touchscreen enabled gloves that actually work, especially if they get wet.

To comment on the tarp, it also comes in handy when covering Birds in the back of a pick-up when it's raining since they're not waterproof.

Haven't had to deal with this lately, not sure if it's a glitch or they're all burned out, but I use to take black duct tape with me to put over the headlight because it never shut off and was so bright! Now, they never seem to work.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]