An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Nottinghaam
Anyone else using a cargo van to collect birds?

I've been trying to find the most efficient way to load the van and maximize the number of birds I can capture.

I am considering building a sort of cage out of 2x4s to load them standing up but I'm not sure that it will maximize the quantity of birds.
By guisar
I'm not using a cargo van but am interested by your project. Can you provide some answers to the questions below to help us understand your objectives?
  • What are the dimensions of the storage space in your cargo van?
  • Do you have an idea of how many Birds you want to fit or is it as many as possible?
  • Will you be charging Birds inside the cargo van?
We are also going to need pictures! :D
By Nottinghaam
Here's a photo of the van loaded with 16 birds the other night:

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

I would like to fit 20 which I think is possible but probably just as haphazardly as in the image above. I'll eventually rig up some power inside the van for charging which will require a bit more strategy in loading the birds.
By druinthor
Laying them flat would be the best way to maximize the space but it would be a pain to load and unload.

What if you lay them right side up leaning them from side to side? Looks like you could fit two rows of ten. Then use a strap to secure them.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]