An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
Scoping out the landscape before heading out to capture scooters is a must. I usually hit several areas which consistently have several scooters each time. I call it my bus route and my passengers are scooters. :D
Know your release points too. Dropping off 25+ birds requires many stops. My AO doesnt go past 5 birds per nest. If i have to hit 6 or more nest sites, missing a turn or looking for the exact drop of point if i dont know it is time consuming. Not all Nest have pics of the dropoff site. Some only have a description. If im running behind and trying to drop off scooters 15 minutes prior to cutoff time, every second counts. Also helps to get a roof top Amber LED strobe. I tend to get less honks for unloading in busy areas with the orange safety strobe on my roof.

Link for it here->https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07599CF ... B07C8BRZXG
Bird_of_prey wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:00 pm
Also helps to get a roof top Amber LED strobe. I tend to get less honks for unloading in busy areas with the orange safety strobe on my roof.

Link for it here->https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07599CF ... B07C8BRZXG
The strobe light is simple genius. This would have saved so much road rage I’ve caused in the past. :D

Just ordered one for myself. Thanks!
Weekends are always nice, especially the relaxed traffic laws on Sundays make for stress free deployment all morning long. I'm taking full advantage of being able to deploy up to 9am (I know it's technically all day until 5pm but whatever). In DC, the beginning of 2019 the regulations change and all scooters must be deployed BEFORE 6AM. Ugh. That's definitely gonna shake things up.

I started my shift at 2am when I woke up. By 8 am I had collected, recharged, and deployed approx $100 worth of birds. I collected an additional $120 that I am charging that don't get deployed until tomorrow. And lastly I deployed $140 worth of Skip's I've been holding since Friday, at their request. Huge money to be made just by hustling in a few hours in the morning. I literally did a 4 hour turnaround on the first load of Bird's I grabbed, and the remarkable thing about Bird's payout, is that I get same day BANK TRANSFERS. I don't have a debit card that isn't considered "prepaid", so I HAVE TO USE the bank account transfer option. I get the money in my AMEX SERVE account the same day I deploy. I even got a transfer ON THANKSGIVING, which was incredibly helpful and completely unexpected.
FrWix wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:15 pm
New idea, make a reflecting vest with the Bird or Lime logo
That would be nice to have. The scooter companies need to start sending promotional items to their top chargers. Kind of how Lyft sends out their pink dash light. A reflective vest with the companies logo would be slick.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]