An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By humanbeing21
Silver bird wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:12 pm
It's not worth our time . I have reported alot do to this and sent messages to bird support.
That’s true, I haven’t seen Bird ever do anything about to stop this. Figured reporting is all I could do to stick it to them. Other than confronting them which is a bad idea :twisted:
By Silver bird
When we report a bird that is not at the location and nowhere around the vicinity, does it fall off our charger map? I reported missing at this business that had 4 scooters red and they were on the charger map the next day.
By druinthor
Silver bird wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am
When we report a bird that is not at the location and nowhere around the vicinity, does it fall off our charger map? I reported missing at this business that had 4 scooters red and they were on the charger map the next day.
If a scooter is not where it shows on the map then mark it missing in the app. This will keep it from reappearing on the map.

Use the report feature to alert Bird to fraudulent behavior, such as hoarders.
By Silver bird
I've been out for 2hrs marking birds missing and reported them. Bird support said they are working on the missing /hoarding situation.
I still have yet to capture one that's available. Bunch of Thieve's in this area
By SKIPzophrenic
@Silver bird that's unfortunate. Avoid large groups, and don't forget about the filter. I now set it to only show birds located within 4 hours and ridden within 2 days.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]