An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

What's happening in the world of dockless transportation
375 Bird Scooters are scheduled to be auctioned at Seibert's Towing in Richmond, VA on July 8, 2019. These are police impounded scooters. Still an outside chance that Bird could pay the fines and pick up the scooters. If that doesn't happen, they will be auctioned on July 8th. Details will be posted this week at:
http://www.seibertcos.com/auto-auction- ... tings.html

Gates open at 9 AM. Auction starts at 10 AM. $100 cash to get in. Refunded if you don't buy anything.
Keep an eye on the website to make sure the sale will be moving forward. Any updates will be posted there.
SeiTowing wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 am
375 Bird Scooters are scheduled to be auctioned at Seibert's Towing in Richmond, VA on July 8, 2019. These are police impounded scooters. Still an outside chance that Bird could pay the fines and pick up the scooters. If that doesn't happen, they will be auctioned on July 8th. Details will be posted this week at:
http://www.seibertcos.com/auto-auction- ... tings.html

Gates open at 9 AM. Auction starts at 10 AM. $100 cash to get in. Refunded if you don't buy anything.
Keep an eye on the website to make sure the sale will be moving forward. Any updates will be posted there.
Are you local to that auction?
I purchased for bird scooters from the auction in San Francisco I8 have 1 in used for myself and three that are available for sale wolfship please send me a message all four were bought at auction and are legally owned by me and simply need to convert the circuit board to make it I work.
I have already switched the one I'm using with the new circuit board and it works fine I have in PS4 and M365 and another one in my storage which I forget what model it is but we were all abandoned by bird when they were told to get them out of the city that never came They confiscated all of them and sold them at auction I bought for if you are interested please send me a message Michael Phelps do you mean III that I have which I have no use for I really going to pop one for a friend and a girlfriend but and moving and don't really have the time will sell the options one for $80 +shipping.
Email me. At ponyboykid@gmail.com with contact info.
I would advise against stealing any as it is unethical illegal and some of them now have GPS with small batteries hidden that still send a signal there for it's better to buy one at auction we're buy one off the internet or eBay like I said I have three please contact me with your info at theemail i provided above.
Cheers
There is a reserve of $155 on these scooters for single purchases. The reserve will be reduced for volume purchases over 5 scooters. These scooters are being sold to satisfy a debt.

They have been kept inside for the majority of the time they have been in our possession. They are being sold as is/where is with no guarantee as to condition or operation.
SeiTowing wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:21 am
There is a reserve of $155 on these scooters for single purchases. The reserve will be reduced for volume purchases over 5 scooters. These scooters are being sold to satisfy a debt.

They have been kept inside for the majority of the time they have been in our possession. They are being sold as is/where is with no guarantee as to condition or operation.
What about the reserve on the 100 lot of scooters?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]