An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
killing the game per usual
LAskooter213 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:55 am
My latest creation. Itll run 60 volts, dual motors, with a continental kit. She may have a nice finish on her, but she's far from done. Heres a sneak peak and a short clip.... Ill post again when its completed. Stay up...
- LA

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u-Tub ... QPRV6WMO2P

@LAskooter213 . Those look like battery packs from an e-scooter whose name rhymes with "heels". :lol: Those have 500Wh each from the factory. I'm not sure what's under the deck, but OG 365's have almost 300Wh.

For reference, The 2nd generation Prius has a 1.3Kwh battery pack.

I think you're going to have to upgrade to a Bird One deck to carry the weight :lol:
I put two 18650 3p2s packs under the deck along with two stock m365 controllers, flashed to high voltage and 950 watts power output. The side packs are 54.6 volts fully charged, the 3p2s packs are 8.4 volts each. So Im running 63 volts to each motor......and thats the rated limit of the capacitor in the controller. So far no explosions and it makes a lot of power. I haven't taken it on a long ride yet to check how hot the motors get and I haven;t clocked the top speed yet but its in excess of 30 mph. My "Ridin Birdy" red scooter does 31 mph and its got less voltage than this one and it uses one stock m365 motor. This new scooter has the front motor from a one and the rear from a zero. The one motor seems a lot stronger than the stock m365 motor. Ill post once its assembled and I take it one a few test runs....but thats my formula for haulin *ss, right there. And I prefer the m365 chassis over everything else out there. Zero and one chassis are too f**king heavy, man, and the es scooters are just worthless piles of sh*t imo. M365 is lightweight, small, you can cut and carve corners pretty well and the neck comes loose easy to break it down so it fits in the car. And its solid as hell honestly. Ive gone dumb with some of the sh*t Ive done on a scooter and I havent cracked one yet. Its a well made chassis.
By Tuco1
boingo wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:26 am
Colburn wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Wow! is the best setup i ever see,congrats!

can you provide the link of the controller+ screen?
Option #2
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250W-1500W-B ... 1042971011

Colburn wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:40 pm
did you use some additional electronics?
No just the connections needed for the throttle and brake and the battery parallel wirering.
The url not exist anymore. What little controller you used to enter the vertical tube?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]