An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By absolutejdm
Has anyone figured out how to operate the headlight with this current method being used? Or any hack to get the scooter to go faster than 15mph?
By hophamsean
demian wrote:
Bentobox wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:19 pm
What kind of charger should I use what you recommend me guys :?: :roll:
bumping this request
I use the charger for m365, seems to be charging it just fine.
absolutejdm wrote:Has anyone figured out how to operate the headlight with this current method being used? Or any hack to get the scooter to go faster than 15mph?
You're saying you have your scooter up and running with Sam's method and only getting 15mph? That's kind disappointing since I remember someone claiming they can go 20-22mph.

Does anyone know how to connect the brake light to the universal controller?
By absolutejdm
hophamsean wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:53 pm
demian wrote:
Bentobox wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:19 pm
What kind of charger should I use what you recommend me guys :?: :roll:
bumping this request
I use the charger for m365, seems to be charging it just fine.
absolutejdm wrote:Has anyone figured out how to operate the headlight with this current method being used? Or any hack to get the scooter to go faster than 15mph?
You're saying you have your scooter up and running with Sam's method and only getting 15mph? That's kind disappointing since I remember someone claiming they can go 20-22mph.

Does anyone know how to connect the brake light to the universal controller?
The last thing i recall Sam mentioning in his video is that on the display controller it says over 20 MPH but he did say it didn't feel like it. Im going to do this method as soon as i have time and i already have the parts.
By hophamsean
Scooterm355 wrote:The top speed I have found out to be is around 20-25 mph you will need to use the same control panel as him since you need to update the setting to 10 magnets, 10inch wheel diameter there’s a lot of setting you need to change
Hey Scooter - Is yours up and running at around 20-25mph with the same universal controller and lcd display? In Sam's video he mentioned 30 magnets with 10 inch wheel. Did you change yours to 10 magnets to reach this speed?
By samzone
guys the rear brake light can be connect straight to the lamp plug because the rear brake light is 36v but the front one is 6v you will need to buy a dc voltage stepdown and set it to 6v and connected together with the rear brake light and thats all
By samzone
ok guy so another thing that i forget to mention is the speed if you set the tire size to 10inch like i say in the video you will get erroneous reading like 28mph i think but thats not the real speed because the manual say wheel size and i think what they mean with that is the rim size not the tire size because if you set the size 5.5 in the controller you will get very accurate reading at the end you only get like 16 mph try your self and use your phone gps and you will see what i talking about good luck
By absolutejdm
So im having some trouble with the front wheel spinning backwards. I've tried switching the thickest yellow and blue wire but when i do it gets stuck when i press the throttle. I followed the instructions exactly from sams video and soldered all the wires correctly. Anyone have a similar issue or know what to fix?
By hophamsean
Scooterm355 wrote:
ndufala20 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:20 pm
how are you going to hook right up to the headlight wires because the voltage is at about 29volts on the 36v model
I fried my headlight figured that out lol taillight is working fine thosorry for miscommunication
I can't get the brake light to work for the life of me lol. I was able to get the light to stay on, but how do you get it to only turn on when braking?
Here I have the lamp wires and brake wires.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?