An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By toomanytweets
I have an auctioned Jump ES4 that I flashed the dash with STlink, and then the batteries and controller. I have everything but the underlight controls.

BLE107
BMS141 (both batteries)
DRV139
Android Ninebot app

I changed the serial from N2LUXxxxxxxxx to N2LTXxxxxxxxxx, per instructions, but still no lights in my app.

Am I missing something more here? Does anyone have an example of what they changed to get the lights? Do I maybe need to flash a fulldump to the contoller? Any ideas? Is it an Apple app thing only?

Thanks
By Sc00tr
Oh right I forgot about that, I really wish they would implement light control on android as well.
toomanytweets wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:29 pm
Yes. I confirmed it in Ninebot Flasher.

I did figure out the problem, no light controls in android app. Found out with my work iPad.
By Tuco1
toomanytweets wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:12 am
I have an auctioned Jump ES4 that I flashed the dash with STlink, and then the batteries and controller. I have everything but the underlight controls.

BLE107
BMS141 (both batteries)
DRV139
Android Ninebot app

I changed the serial from N2LUXxxxxxxxx to N2LTXxxxxxxxxx, per instructions, but still no lights in my app.

Am I missing something more here? Does anyone have an example of what they changed to get the lights? Do I maybe need to flash a fulldump to the contoller? Any ideas? Is it an Apple app thing only?

Thanks

With drv133 works under lights?
I can not try it because i have android

Whit drv139 my es4 is very slow
By riclove8312
Can someone please help me I bought auctioned Segway ES1 that hade the black top box on the top I took it off and bought a new Dash I'm trying to pull up the nanobot Segway app a pulls it up finds my scooter but will not let me connect and I cannot ride my scooter how can I get it to connect please help
By riclove8312
Can someone please help me I bought auctioned Segway ES1 that hade the black top box on the top I took it off and bought a new Dash I'm trying to pull up the nanobot Segway app a pulls it up finds my scooter but will not let me connect and I cannot ride my scooter how can I get it to connect please help
Hi anybody out there want to flash my dash for a few bucks? I need my disco lights on the board to dance. I have an ES4 with a flashed rental controller. DM me pls. Thx. Oh and pls be in Los Angeles.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]