An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By LAskooter213
I use a Cycle Satiator variable voltage charger. I bought the 72 volt model. You can program the charging rate and the charging voltage or choose form their pre-programmed charging options. It charges the battery intelligently to maximize battery life. I discard a lot of the BMS units on my packs so I need a good charger to help keep my batteries healthy. This thing is versatile as f**k and although its a little expensive, think of what youll end up spending on 3 or 4 different chargers (that youll probably have to replace ). Its actually a very good value if you think about it. And it can charge batteries up FAST if you need it too. It says it charges from 36-103 volts but mine goes as low as 8 volts and as high as 96 volts. Ive never tird to charge at a higher voltage, but I bet it would do it. Easy to use and so far its been rock solid. I use it on my scooters, the supplemental and custom battery packs I create and my car batteries and even my lowriders' hydraulic battery systems. The thing does it all.
I just spliced generic connectors on the end of its wires and have a little collection of different charging fittings I can plug in when I need them. Works for me and I love the thing. It does it all.

https://www.amazon.com/Satiator-Program ... B01LWT3UH0
By m4for4
LAskooter213 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 am
I use a Cycle Satiator variable voltage charger. I bought the 72 volt model. You can program the charging rate and the charging voltage or choose form their pre-programmed charging options. It charges the battery intelligently to maximize battery life. I discard a lot of the BMS units on my packs so I need a good charger to help keep my batteries healthy. This thing is versatile as f**k and although its a little expensive, think of what youll end up spending on 3 or 4 different chargers (that youll probably have to replace ). Its actually a very good value if you think about it. And it can charge batteries up FAST if you need it too. It says it charges from 36-103 volts but mine goes as low as 8 volts and as high as 96 volts. Ive never tird to charge at a higher voltage, but I bet it would do it. Easy to use and so far its been rock solid. I use it on my scooters, the supplemental and custom battery packs I create and my car batteries and even my lowriders' hydraulic battery systems. The thing does it all.
I just spliced generic connectors on the end of its wires and have a little collection of different charging fittings I can plug in when I need them. Works for me and I love the thing. It does it all.

https://www.amazon.com/Satiator-Program ... B01LWT3UH0
How did you manage to convert the wheels bike?
By LAskooter213
I didnt convert a wheels bike. Personally, I dont really like them. I use my charger to charge custom battery packs that I use on my M365. But it will work for a wheels bike.
By Koolkidcharles
LAskooter213 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:27 pm
I didnt convert a wheels bike. Personally, I dont really like them. I use my charger to charge custom battery packs that I use on my M365. But it will work for a wheels bike.
A scooter charger will not charge a wheels bike battery. The scooter charger is 42v and the wheels battery pack requires 56v. Here’s a link to the charger.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3754400392
By louisenaylor
Koolkidcharles wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:37 pm
LAskooter213 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:27 pm
A scooter charger will not charge a wheels bike battery. The scooter charger is 42v and the wheels battery pack requires 56v. Here’s a link to the charger.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3754400392
You're right a scooter charger how can charge a wheel bike battery

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]