An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
jamiesj410 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:15 am
I think I have all the wires hooked up right . I hook up the power & the grey wires & it spins the right direction sounds smooth. Used the stock throttle but can’t get it to move. I’m using a 500 watt controller from eBay
The wires that aren’t hooked up I don’t know where they go . Do I need to get a different throttle or ?
Link your controller from eBay please
Bono wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:22 pm
jamiesj410 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:15 am
I think I have all the wires hooked up right . I hook up the power & the grey wires & it spins the right direction sounds smooth. Used the stock throttle but can’t get it to move. I’m using a 500 watt controller from eBay
The wires that aren’t hooked up I don’t know where they go . Do I need to get a different throttle or ?
Link your controller from eBay please
RDEXP Electric Bike Scooters Brushless Motor Controller 36v 500w https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016O0B0MQ/re ... zDb8EVQWJ6
Bono wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:48 pm
UnicycleSanta wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:40 pm
Received my VESC today, I still have no idea how this little thing is supposed to put out more power than the 1000w XLD controller. This thing is rated at 50A continuous, whereas the big XLD controller with all the heatsinking is only rated to 38A...
ABOUT shorting connections out - yeah, few spark here and there, I hope it’s still fine ;)

About VESC, just do it! But my concerns are similar.

I’m still looking forward STOCK hack to launch my birdy wheel
Poop
Last edited by Kiki626 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jamiesj410 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:40 pm
The anti theft & alarm what do I do there ?
It came with no directions just symbols that I can’t read on the plugs i color coded the wires except for the halls 3 where green I looked at a diagram on here & think I have those right
This one is yours I guess, I was wrong with the image previously posted (?!)
Try to bridge anti-theft lines (3 pin connector), you have 6 possibilities, try FROM center cable to LEFT or RIGHT according to img below.
Btw. verify your connection one more time with img below.
Hi, need some help. I am planning on converting a bird zero for personal commute. I only need to get rid of the white box in the front and replace the battery controller? That's all ? How am I supposed turn it on or check my miles per hour? Is a 1000w controller that most it can handle? Thank you.
dany.izag wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:35 pm
Hi, need some help. I am planning on converting a bird zero for personal commute. I only need to get rid of the white box in the front and replace the battery controller? That's all ? How am I supposed turn it on or check my miles per hour? Is a 1000w controller that most it can handle? Thank you.
Dude... Read the thread... :roll:
Bono wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:12 pm
jamiesj410 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:40 pm
The anti theft & alarm what do I do there ?
It came with no directions just symbols that I can’t read on the plugs i color coded the wires except for the halls 3 where green I looked at a diagram on here & think I have those right
This one is yours I guess, I was wrong with the image previously posted (?!)
Try to bridge anti-theft lines (3 pin connector), you have 6 possibilities, try FROM center cable to LEFT or RIGHT according to img below.
Btw. verify your connection one more time with img below.
The blue & orange make the tire lock up .
I can get the wheel running if I touch the black & red from the throttle but it just runs no stoping . If I touch the green with white stripe to the black it go’s really fast . The stock throttle on the scooter I think won’t work. I might have to get the one with a key or some other one

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]