An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Sur ta photo c est une Bird TWO
Et non une one .
En ce qui concerne les caches pour les passe fils soit tu met des presses étoupes
Ou caches de M365 xiaomi
€ 1,02 Réduction de 31% | 4pcs boîtier Silicone capuchon M365 Scooter électrique Port de Charge couvercle bouchon anti-poussière pour Xiaomi M365 pièces de Scooter
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/N3AbRt36
Last edited by Jcg on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
By jacknab
Alexrose wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:47 pm
Does anyone know what this is? is on the battery, has a blue LED, is it any indicator
Thats the BMS board it manages the batteries from over heating etc. without it the batteries are dangerous of catching fire.
Hello guys,

Could you please help me with the Electric Motor Controller?
Is better to have 24V / 350W or 36V / 350W ?
How much is the original Controller?

What about the "Throttle Control Handlebar Grip", do i have to change it or can I use one one that the scooter has?

Thank you.
jacknab wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:12 pm
Alexrose wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:47 pm
Does anyone know what this is? is on the battery, has a blue LED, is it any indicator
Thats the BMS board it manages the batteries from over heating etc. without it the batteries are dangerous of catching fire.
This is not from the Bird Zero.

manhello wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm
Hello guys,

Could you please help me with the Electric Motor Controller?
Is better to have 24V / 350W or 36V / 350W ?
How much is the original Controller?

What about the "Throttle Control Handlebar Grip", do i have to change it or can I use one one that the scooter has?

Thank you.
Read the thread. Heck, even spend 3 seconds googling it.
Hello,

I know it is not a Brid Zero but it looks almost a Bird.

Does somebody know what is the battery and motor capacity on that Dott Scooter ?

Is it the same as the Bird Zero, I mean 36V battery and 250W motor power ?

The wheels are bigger than the Bird Zero. Does that mean it's a 350W motor power ?

It's not written on the wheel ...
Cjwelcome wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:09 am
@Gruby hey gruby thank you I appreciate t and yes there is a way to change power settings from the display if you happen to have the exact same kit as I have the display should have a model number on the side above the mode and power button mine says LH-100 if that’s the case then you can hold both buttons down for two seconds until another screen pops up saying S0 And then - - - - asking for number inputs you can cycle through numbers 1-10 using mode and change which number position using power button type in 6666 for all the numbers then hold power button until it shows up P1 then you can start editing the settings which are all right here in this picture
https://imgur.com/gallery/3wq6Skh
You might have to set the power to 100 percent or 150 if you’d like mine was set to full 100 during my test ride yesterday I will make and post a YouTube video on how to change settings
When I get home today. Hope this helps until then if not then look up your particular model number followed by throttle display settings into google ex.(LH-100 throttle display settings) and you’ll probably see under images something linked to a website or for sale item with a description on how to do so. Good luck Gruby :D
Hi, where dit you get this file with errors and settings details ? can yo post the error details page, i have the "error 07" and i can not manage to correct it :D

thanks dude

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]