An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
It certainly looks clean and functional - but when I read the specifics I think it will have a very limited market. I can only assume the tires weigh a ton, as it is a single motor scooter but tops pretty much any scooter weight I have read. I also question how much power they are robbing. No suspension, no ground clearance - especially when leaned for a turn. Likewise it’s size is taking up a ton of space - both on the road and in the apartment (plus who is going to want to lug it inside?

Unfortunately, while the weight can be overcome with money, I think the self balancing feature might have an issue if you put it on enough of a diet to make functional as a privately owned scooter. Plus the size factor does not seem realistic for the Asian markets (which would be about the only chance that production volume would bring the cost down to competitive.

I understand why it is the Waitor right now - because I don’t see how it can be brought to market profitably at the price and don’t see how the market could bare the size/weight enough to bring the cost down to a point that it could compete on a world market.

Guess I will wait till to see if it gets made, stolen and cloned overseas (with lighter materials).

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]