An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By johnhans
Hi!
My company bought two ES2s last year, and have ridden around 3-400km on each of them, but now local authorities are cracking down on e-scooters able to drive faster than the local limit of 20 km/h. These are currently capable of doing 25+ km/h, and so I've been asked to see if there is any way of flashing these to become compliant. I know I can just change to the limited mode and set the speed of that in the app to 20 km/h, but that's not enough for the regulations, as you shouldn't be able to change it while riding.

Any ideas?
By Scootydoo
johnhans wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 am
Hi!
My company bought two ES2s last year, and have ridden around 3-400km on each of them, but now local authorities are cracking down on e-scooters able to drive faster than the local limit of 20 km/h. These are currently capable of doing 25+ km/h, and so I've been asked to see if there is any way of flashing these to become compliant. I know I can just change to the limited mode and set the speed of that in the app to 20 km/h, but that's not enough for the regulations, as you shouldn't be able to change it while riding.

Any ideas?
You can change the top speed limit setting in the CFW generator which should do the trick. Here's the link for it
https://ninebot.scooterhacking.org
GL ;)
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]