An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Koolkidcharles
Yes finally the time has come. We can now flash custom firmware on iOS. No more need for an android or windows 10
By sekberg
I’ve tried flashing cfw w on 1.3.8 from my stock 1.4.2 M365. Loaded the zip file and started flashing, and everything seemed to go well. But it still says I have 1.4.2, and there’s no chance the cfw w patches have loaded.

Then, I tried flashing standard 1.4.0 since that’s what is recommended on several forums. The process appears to have finished successfully, but the scooter still reports version 1.4.0.

What do I need to do? Flash the BLE first? How do I even check the BLE version on an iPhone?
By ScootyMcScootFace
Word of warning, I’m not sure if it’s my pro board specifically, or a general issue, but I was using the iOS version, and everything seemed normal and reported back complete etc when flashing, however I’ve since learned it wasn’t always doing the job, the Android version saved the day..

Not sure if it’s everything, but I’ve verified it with “start in eco mode” and “remove charging mode”
By Maczilla
Thx for the link. The app didnt flash the firmware, the app completed the flash 100%, but nothing is changed on the scooter. It feels unsafe to use. Can someone confirm it works without brick?
By S1MULAT1ON
Maczilla wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:36 am
Thx for the link. The app didnt flash the firmware, the app completed the flash 100%, but nothing is changed on the scooter. It feels unsafe to use. Can someone confirm it works without brick?
I got the same result, showing progress on the app screen, but no change to the scooter. Tried it using iOS 13 on stock 1.6.0 m365 pro firmware

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]