An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By ship
Joncolt wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:24 pm
ship wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:47 am
brown line = white wire
Tu conserves le meme dashboard d'origine ?
Hello,
Non, non, j'ai remplacé par un controlleur et display chinois... Les branchements sont pas compliqués mais le controller gère mal l'alimentation triphasée des moteurs, il faut une synchronisation entre le stator (bobines electroaimant) et le rotor (aimant permanent). Il est possible qu'il y est un mauvais réglage entre le capteur à effet hall et le controller.
En gros quand la trot monte dans les tours, ca coince et ca bloque ! Pas encore trouvé la solution...
Je posterai les photos du câblage si vous voulez.
By Joncolt
ship wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:55 pm
Joncolt wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:24 pm
ship wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:47 am
brown line = white wire
Tu conserves le meme dashboard d'origine ?
Hello,
Non, non, j'ai remplacé par un controlleur et display chinois... Les branchements sont pas compliqués mais le controller gère mal l'alimentation triphasée des moteurs, il faut une synchronisation entre le stator (bobines electroaimant) et le rotor (aimant permanent). Il est possible qu'il y est un mauvais réglage entre le capteur à effet hall et le controller.
En gros quand la trot monte dans les tours, ca coince et ca bloque ! Pas encore trouvé la solution...
Je posterai les photos du câblage si vous voulez.
Merci mec, je t'aies envoye un message privé si jamais pour quelques conseil :)
By uberman77
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:01 am
Great!

BUY:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/36V-48V ... 4c4dIWqVWb

& if you don't have them already a set of Torx Security Screw Drivers or Bits. (Star Shape * with hole in middle) - Refer to screws on scooter if you're having trouble.

Once purchased send me a message and I'll tell you all the schematics and stuff on how to connect it to the existing Lime wheel throttle etc..
I also 2.5 and would like to know how to convert it. IF you could please explain that would be great, Thanks
By bagnare
for the gents who bought this auction scooter it is necessary to follow that it is easy to remove the four vice which hold the green box or there is the GPS and the sim card which allows the geolocation to detach the two files and discard the case after disassemble the upper part of the frame at the bottom of the lamp you will find two daughter charger and a connector including six files three or the accelerator and three for braking. the lines of the charger of connect to the new controller and the connectivity including the six files itself will have to connect to the new controller all this after disconnecting the old controller which is in the high part of the frame after there is a big connectivity which comes from the wheel you connect to the big male connectors that you already detach from the old controller and you connect it to the big square connector that is on the new controller and after you connect the new display on the dedicated black connectivity and it works sorry for my english almost null
By Fmrlmemech77
Where do the charging cables on the battery go on the new controller
quote=bagnare post_id=16062 time=1569824074 user_id=16064]
for the gents who bought this auction scooter it is necessary to follow that it is easy to remove the four vice which hold the green box or there is the GPS and the sim card which allows the geolocation to detach the two files and discard the case after disassemble the upper part of the frame at the bottom of the lamp you will find two daughter charger and a connector including six files three or the accelerator and three for braking. the lines of the charger of connect to the new controller and the connectivity including the six files itself will have to connect to the new controller all this after disconnecting the old controller which is in the high part of the frame after there is a big connectivity which comes from the wheel you connect to the big male connectors that you already detach from the old controller and you connect it to the big square connector that is on the new controller and after you connect the new display on the dedicated black connectivity and it works sorry for my english almost null
[/quote]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]