An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By ledjay
I saw that error somewhere on the forum but couldnt get any result, can someone help me out ?
By ledjay
the wheel is turning when I connect the learning switch, the lcd is working, the brake seems to be working (it shows on the LCD)

not sure if my wires are not connected correctly or if there is something else
By ledjay
I just noticed that there was a white cable from the large black wire who goes to the motor, that cable is cut and there is a white cable from the controller Hall sensor.. do I have to connect that cable ?
By Bikesouth
I think so because of the regenerative braking circuit all wires have to be connected. Not 100% sure on this but any wire fractures show an 07E code.
By J. Z
i get e7 when i disconnect the motor cable, the black thick one not sure if all the cables inside have to be connected to avoid this....
By ledjay
I m getting there...
the LCD is working fine
the wheel is rotating in testing mode
when i m using the brake it shows up on the LCD
but when I use the throttle nothing s happening, is there something to modify in the LCD set up ?
I saw something in the menu about the way to start the motor (we have to push the scooter to start the engine..)

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]