An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Jcg wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 pm
Sur ta photo c est une Bird TWO
Et non une one .
En ce qui concerne les caches pour les passe fils soit tu met des presses étoupes
Ou caches de M365 xiaomi
€ 1,02 Réduction de 31% | 4pcs boîtier Silicone capuchon M365 Scooter électrique Port de Charge couvercle bouchon anti-poussière pour Xiaomi M365 pièces de Scooter
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/N3AbRt36
Hello JCG

Is there any french board / tuto / telegram zone about this conversion ?
Merci d'avance :)
Dan
By Salvador
Buenas tengo un bird one y le e puesto el controlador ke poneis en el foro me ace la función perfecta pero cuando se monta mi hijo de 12 años cuando anda 3 metros se para y se keda muerto le desconesto de la alimentación y la vuelvo a conectar y funciona otra ves alguien me podría decir ke puede ser
By jamiesj410
Salvador wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:27 am
Buenas tengo un bird one y le e puesto el controlador ke poneis en el foro me ace la función perfecta pero cuando se monta mi hijo de 12 años cuando anda 3 metros se para y se keda muerto le desconesto de la alimentación y la vuelvo a conectar y funciona otra ves alguien me podría decir ke puede ser
U need to by pass the bsm on the battery pack . Need direct battery power
By Bearlymoving
So, my question is, why does everyone replace the controller and display? All the bird brain does is do the Geo location and receives the unlock and lock command by cellphone and sends those commands to the display, which turns everything on. 5 wires are used to connect the zk102 tracker to the display. Red and black are power and the other 3 are for serial communication from the tracker. Just need to figure out how to send commands to the display and you would not need new controllers or displays. Electrisan sells these scoots and they don't have a bird brain.
By Bearlymoving
Ok, I've figured out the bird brain is an iot smart Lock. I'm checking with a manufacturer now about iot and how they talk with my display.
By Vfranky
hello,

I just change the origina controller fopr this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Controlador-esco ... 772&sr=8-3

The scooter works almost correctly, but I have Error 10 on LCD,

I conect all the Hall sensors, but have'nt any info in the LCD, no velocity, no Batttery, just works start and stop-... if i desconect the hall sensosrs, it works too...

Someone knows if I conect the leds in the LCD light conectors ( the 2 cables that form separated from the 5 ones..) the Bird lights must starts?

thanks in advanced

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]