An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By bilzbub
i get you guys have your super secret elite community of hacks who have been earning your database. im not a thief, just a tinkerer and collector of parts and now i believe i have enough legitimately acquired parts to complete a working scoot.

in this case, per this thread, i have a lime 2.5 i picked up off a long time friend who works for a local tow yard. why this is important i dont know except for the "ethical" folks. again, all my scoots are legitimately acquired.

is there a resource or database available that is actively updated and available? sh*t, i'll pay cash to access this.

this includes ninebox ESx, m365, Ninebox Max and Lime 2.5 (elektrix or w/e). I spend so much time researching with so many fragmented dead ends and i refuse to believe the data isnt out there. I know you guys share new info on a regular basis. PM me. what the f**k do i gotta do to get in the big boys club to achieve my last mile mobility goals with the devices i have here?

thanks in advance, or not, depending. :)

bzb
By ZipperZ
bilzbub wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:44 pm
i get you guys have your super secret elite community of hacks who have been earning your database. im not a thief, just a tinkerer and collector of parts and now i believe i have enough legitimately acquired parts to complete a working scoot.

in this case, per this thread, i have a lime 2.5 i picked up off a long time friend who works for a local tow yard. why this is important i dont know except for the "ethical" folks. again, all my scoots are legitimately acquired.

is there a resource or database available that is actively updated and available? sh*t, i'll pay cash to access this.

this includes ninebox ESx, m365, Ninebox Max and Lime 2.5 (elektrix or w/e). I spend so much time researching with so many fragmented dead ends and i refuse to believe the data isnt out there. I know you guys share new info on a regular basis. PM me. what the f**k do i gotta do to get in the big boys club to achieve my last mile mobility goals with the devices i have here?

thanks in advance, or not, depending. :)

bzb
Hey,

Do not be lazy. There is plenty of info on this forum including Ninebot ESx and Lime SJ 2.5. Just use it...
For m365 it is almost open source, there is more than needed info. About Ninebot Max I am not sure.
But everything requires you to do some work including searching and filtering info.

If you are hoping for a database that you select a scooter then connect it to unicorn bus, click "do it" and a team of gnomes lands through the chimney and does the work, then no... It does not exist.

And the "ethicality" part... Majority if not all of the posts consisting any useful information regarding doing any kind of work on rental scooters were removed. And then I guess forums popularity vanished, so these posts got restored, but it left a stain on this forum. So yeah, on this forum you can search for info, which was fresh until "posts removal", after that...
By Sc00tr
Even so there’s enough information for those who have acquired a scooter on here as far as s2.5, m365, and ESx series to use, it’s just a lot of work to sift through it.

It’s easy enough someone with a small amount of hardware knowledge can do it and probably even someone without it could. The thing is if it’s too hard for you to search through it than it’s probably to hard for the information to be of any use anyway and you’d be better off buying a consumer scooter which doesn’t require any extra steps.
By bilzbub
fair enough.

just thought id see what the general public reaction is. not being a mechanical person at first, im at the point where im just experimenting. doing weird things like attaching motors/controllers/throttle/batteries to just about anything. trying to bridge the gaps in my head to undertstand how things work. and for the most part it does get me a little bit further. i dont need a unicorn pill but i crave at least more than i know now and unfortunately that does include learning from another.

thanks for your candid posts
By New2this
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:01 am
:evil: Great!

BUY:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/36V-48V ... 4c4dIWqVWb

& if you don't have them already a set of Torx Security Screw Drivers or Bits. (Star Shape * with hole in middle) - Refer to screws on scooter if you're having trouble.

Once purchased send me a message and I'll tell you all the schematics and stuff on how to connect it to the existing Lime wheel throttle etc..
Hey there. So I’m new to this whole process. I just dissembled the scooter attempting to change the controller but hit an bump in the road( no pun) I figured that’s what you were talking about in this post? About attaching it and the schematics is wveything. Anyway you can help me out please

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]