An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By samzone
HeavyKevy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm
samzone wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:32 pm

How are you able to fit the LCD next to the center housing? There doesn't seem to be enough room to the left
you need to do two things first pull the grip out a little bit and then release the screw for the brake lever and also pull the lever brake out a little and they will fit exactly
By SuperNova
Made an order 2 days ago for the controller, dc step down and charger.
They should arrive in 2-3 weeks. Paid a bit extra for faster delivery, because im really impatient. :mrgreen:
By samzone
slydawg wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 pm
Cool stuff Sam. Question - what bit are you using for the front neck removal, the one between the 3 torx? Is it a tri wing? Mine doesn’t fit.
yes i use the one with the 3 legs
By ForBetterAir
absolutejdm wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:01 am
So im having some trouble with the front wheel spinning backwards. I've tried switching the thickest yellow and blue wire but when i do it gets stuck when i press the throttle. I followed the instructions exactly from sams video and soldered all the wires correctly. Anyone have a similar issue or know what to fix?
Hi!
Answering before i read other peoples answers, maybe someone’s already answered, the white learning cable, look at photos at logged in status, connect and take apart, don’t remember exact but there are much information to find different places on internet. That changes rotation, that’s why it’s called learning cable. Now I will read further what others answering
By jkylerich
I'm not having much luck getting the right controller. I ordered one from the Ebay link Samzone posted and got one that was pretty different including not having the E-brake plug. That's the one Sam removes a grey wire from a white plug to wire up to something.

Ordered a second one from another Ebay seller and had the same kind sent. I wired up everything I could, but it goes super slow up hills, and makes a grinding noise at slow speeds. Plus it has some adjustable speed limit potentiometer(?) at the end of two white wires. Here's one that looks exactly like what I keep getting.

I started looking on Amazon, but they're $20 more.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCTCDDQ/re ... NrPXRydWU=

Anyone got any suggestions? I just want to get the right controller without waiting a month.
By SuperNova
Well i ordered mine on Aliexpress, but yes, the delivery takes about a month. Mine should come within 3 weeks, because i paid a bit extra for shipping. But at least it will be exactly the same controller and display.
I don't know whats the prices on ebay, but i ordered mine for around 33$.
I made the order on 5/11 and the delivery will be done until 19/11 - 03/12, this is shipping to Bulgaria, but i guess it wont be much different to other counties.
By cooterjones
jkylerich wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 pm
I'm not having much luck getting the right controller. I ordered one from the Ebay link Samzone posted and got one that was pretty different including not having the E-brake plug. That's the one Sam removes a grey wire from a white plug to wire up to something.

Ordered a second one from another Ebay seller and had the same kind sent. I wired up everything I could, but it goes super slow up hills, and makes a grinding noise at slow speeds. Plus it has some adjustable speed limit potentiometer(?) at the end of two white wires. Here's one that looks exactly like what I keep getting.

I started looking on Amazon, but they're $20 more.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCTCDDQ/re ... NrPXRydWU=

Anyone got any suggestions? I just want to get the right controller without waiting a month.
I haven't got my ebrake to work yet but I used the "intelligent identify" connector to get it to spin the correct direction and in doing so it must've learned how many magnets it had because once it was complete it ran a lot better. Mine doesn't have a LCD though, it was running slow and making weird noises before learning the magnets. Connected the learning cable, spun backwards, reconnected and let it run for 30 seconds, worked great but still overall speed is only 16mph.
Rather figure out how to work the stock controller in our favor I keep watching the forums in hope someone figures out something!
Good luck!
By Doc95
Hello friends
I ordered this dc stepdown DC-LM2596HVS with Amazon (have i made a mistake??) :o
It's not the XL4015 used by Samzone
Can you tell me me if it will match for the front light :roll:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]