An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Aww jeeze sorry to be such a like Morty about this but awww jeeze, I can’t figure this one out guys.

I finally received the supplies I needed to solder and strip the wires. I cut the GPS side pf the cable and used it to extend wires to pin headers.

I extended each cable with a lead of the same color. Working of diagrams here and in the Hackaday project, I came up with what seems right but it cant be cause nothing happens.

Later I realized the battery was dead and tried again with a few guesses. Any help would be really appreciated. Aw jeeze.

Hello I have the bergerie flash every time upload I get this error please anything to help i Would really appreciate it

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino: In function 'void setup()':

Scooter_Starter:7:3: error: 'Serial1' was not declared in this scope

Serial1.begin(9600);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino:7:3: note: suggested alternative: 'Serial'

Serial1.begin(9600);

^~~~~~~

Serial

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino: In function 'void loop()':

Scooter_Starter:25:3: error: 'Serial1' was not declared in this scope

Serial1.write(0xA6);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino:25:3: note: suggested alternative: 'Serial'

Serial1.write(0xA6);

^~~~~~~

Serial

exit status 1
'Serial1' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
Ok I think your pinout is incorrect
Red Vin
Blue Enable(BTM) pin 5
Green TX
Yellow RX
Black GND

Good Luck.
electricool wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:23 pm
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:37 pm
Well, I see my mistake Im working with an Adafruit feather M0 not a Nano. You might want to remove the one from Serial1. Here is a correction below. Im not going to make any promises but hopefully it might help. You might have to get a logic analyzer and hook up to the GPS
electricool wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:34 pm

hello and thank you for sharing the result of your work, I wanted to know on which ESC you used this code, I have a ESC100 of the company bird but it does not work on

thank you and good luck
Hello and thank you for having your solution
I encounter a problem, I wanted to test your code on an arduino uno on which I solder the wire: blue 3v3 the black GND and green on the pin D5, I have a bird zero ESC100
I transfer your code on the arduino I can see the LED flashed TX but the bird remains dormant, you could look if I made no mistake on the wiring please
I thank you very much
Take the one out of the Serial1 (i.e. Serial) It was my mistake Im using a Adafruit feather not a nano and the RX/TX pins are different .
ndufala20 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:18 am
Hello I have the bergerie flash every time upload I get this error please anything to help i Would really appreciate it

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino: In function 'void setup()':

Serial1.begin(9600);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino:7:3: note: suggested alternative: 'Serial'

Serial1.begin(9600);

^~~~~~~

Serial

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino: In function 'void loop()':

Serial1.write(0xA6);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\ndufa\Downloads\Scooter_Starter\Scooter_Starter.ino:25:3: note: suggested alternative: 'Serial'

Serial1.write(0xA6);

^~~~~~~

Serial

exit status 1

MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:27 am
Take the one out of the Serial1 (i.e. Serial) It was my mistake Im using a Adafruit feather not a nano and the RX/TX pins are different .
ndufala20 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:18 am

Serial1.begin(9600);

^~~~~~~

Serial1.begin(9600);

^~~~~~~

Serial

Serial1.write(0xA6);

^~~~~~~

Serial1.write(0xA6);

^~~~~~~

Serial

exit status 1

Hi u know where i can see all information for use the original controller pleasse ??
bigredrobot wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:49 am
Aww jeeze sorry to be such a like Morty about this but awww jeeze, I can’t figure this one out guys.

I finally received the supplies I needed to solder and strip the wires. I cut the GPS side pf the cable and used it to extend wires to pin headers.

I extended each cable with a lead of the same color. Working of diagrams here and in the Hackaday project, I came up with what seems right but it cant be cause nothing happens.

Later I realized the battery was dead and tried again with a few guesses. Any help would be really appreciated. Aw jeeze.

hello I have the same problem, your cabling is good if you feed your arduino USB, I think the problem comes from the code, I read a lot of code on the forum, some with variables on the pin 5, and others only with Serial1, pay attention to the red wire it leaves the [36 / 42v], does your tests by feeding your arduino via the USB port, if I find something I will share

good luck

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]